1. No sharp objects should be lying around while playing with the zorb ball
2. Double check the condition of the zorb ball before playing with it
3. Children should play under adult supervision
Security activities Note:
1. Do not play on a rainy or windy day with wind speed above level three
2. Ages below 7 years and above 65 years should not play with it
3. For people with any kind of medical health issues, please consult your medical practitioner before playing with it
4. Maximum weight permitted: Not more than 150 KG
Maintain and Storage:
1. Be regular with cleaning and disinfecting the bubble
2. Check the bubble before using. In case of any damage, repair it with the attached repair kit
3. After every use, be sure to remove sundries outside and inside the bubble.
4. Clean and dry the bubble before storing it .Then store it in cool and dry place.
How to Repair it:
Please use the Tear Aid (type B) to fix the bubble in case of any tear and wear.
1. We test each zorb ball for 3 days to ensure its quality and condition.
2. Guidance will be provided to you for the maintenance and safe keeping of the zorb ball.
3. The quality guarantee period is of 1 year.