To inflate the ball, you can use the air pump that is usually available to pump up the air bed, camping bed, etc. Most of the air pumps have multiple nozzle sizes, you can just find the one fits the ball. We have an air pump for sale, if you want to use our own pump.
When you pump up the ball:
1. Make sure there is no sharp objects on the ground when you unfold and pump up the ball
2. Unfold the ball on a flat ground, use the air pump to pump up the ball
3. Double check the condition of the bubble soccer, and make sure the strap and handle are firmly installed
4. Please wear the bubble ball with the “UP” sign showing upward. Do not slide in the bubble soccer the other way around.
5. Players should fasten the strap and grasp the two handles firmly when playing.
6. Children should play with adult supervision and guidance.
1. It is not recommended to play when it is raining or strong wind is present
2. Children under 7 or people above 65 are not recommended to play
3. People with heart disease, high blood pressure and physical weakness should not participate or should consult with doctor before playing.
4.The maximum weight limit is 120KG.
1. Inspect and clean the bubble soccer regularly.
2. If there is any damage, please fix the bumper balls with the attached repair kit.
3. Clean the bubble after playing.
4. Before packing, please make sure the bubble soccer is clean and dry, and store it in a cool and dry place.