The differences of TPU and PVC:
1. Unlike PVC, TPU is more durable, wear resistant and longer operational life span.
2. TPU is lighter and cozier.
3. TPU is fragrance free and environmentally friendly.
When you pump up the ball:
1. Make sure there is no sharp objects on the ground when you unfold and pump up the zorb football
2. Unfold the ball on a flat ground, use the air pump to pump up the ball
3. Double check the condition of the zorb football, and make sure the strap and handle are firmly installed
4. Please wear the bubble ball with the “UP” sign showing upward. Do not slide in the zorb football the other way around.
5. Players should fasten the strap and grasp the two handles firmly when playing.
6. Children should play with adult supervision and guidance.
1. It is not recommended to play when it is raining or strong wind is present
2. Children under 7 or people above 65 are not recommended to play
3. People with heart disease, high blood pressure and physical weakness should not participate or should consult with doctor before playing.
4.The maximum weight limit is 120KG.
1. Inspect and clean the bubble soccer regularly.
2. If there is any damage, please fix the zorb football with the attached repair kit.
3. Clean the bubble after playing.
4. Before packing, please make sure the zorb football is clean and dry, and store it in a cool and dry place.